12/22/09

Merry Christmas!

We are going to be busy with celebrating Christmas for the next week or so (we have a lot of family); thus, this will be our only post for this week. I promise lots of holiday pictures will be posted when we have recovered!

We are all ready for the holidays. We've wrapped presents, and Caleb baked cookies with Grandma Hammi.
Noah wanted to help!
Caleb is very excited for Christmas (shocking, I know). Noah has no clue that anything is out of the ordinary, but I'm sure once he realizes there will be lots of food, he'll be excited too! And here is my Christmas present to all those out there who read this blog...a moment of peace between my two boys:
May there be peace in your house as well, and on earth good will between all men and women.

Happy Holidays!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment