8/25/09

The Garden!

Hello all!
Some of you know that I have been trying to successfully plant and harvest a garden this year. Well, I thought I'd post some pictures of our progress so far. I don't have the most recent pictures, as our pumpkins have turned orange now. But you can see that contrary to my previous experience, I do not innately have a black thumb.

We planted pumpkins and watermelon. As I write this, the pumpkins are bigger than Caleb's head, and the watermelons are about half the size of the pumpkins. I'm not certain our watermelon crop is going to yield anything significant. The pumpkins, on the other hand, seem to be doing well (even though there are only 3 of them).

Constructing the garden:


Lotsa leaves and vines:


Pumpkin!!! (They are lots bigger than this now)


No comments:

Post a Comment