9/12/07

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

It's been a big week for me! I am getting into lots of stuff now more than ever. Mommy thinks I'm learning new tricks from other kids in child care, but it's really that my cognitive and physical abilities are developing. Look at what I can do!

Mommy left the bags off of the laundry rack, and I can hold myself up on the parallel bars! Maybe I'll be an Olympic gymnast someday! (Mommy Note: He really did hold himself up on these for 10-15 seconds.)
Another thing I showed Mommy and Daddy this week is that I can ride my tricycle all by myself! This picture doesn't do it justice--all of a sudden I can pedal, and I never even practiced! Here's a video so you can see the proof!


Enjoy the nice weather as we are! Oh, and you may have noticed the new look of my blog. This is due to the very important football game this coming weekend. I've decided to root for the Huskers, even if they do get smashed by USC. GO BIG RED!

No comments:

Post a Comment