9/4/07

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Happy September! I hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend. I sure did. On Saturday, I went to Nebraska City with my mom, Grandma Beth, and Grandpa Hammie to buy apples and have fun. (Daddy was playing trumpet at the alumni football game.) Then on Monday, I spent the whole day at my friends' house playing with toys. Mommy and Daddy were there too, playing games all day. And wouldn't you know it--Mommy forgot to bring her camera all weekend!



So the pictures this week document my willingness to run around naked (almost) when it's hot out. I vacuum naked...

And I play with my Little People toys naked. As a little suprise this week, Mommy and I decided to try to add a video to the blog. Please let us know through comments or email whether or not you are able to view it. See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment