11/6/10

Halloween Fun.

So we had lots of fun on Halloween, so much that I did not remember to post! So here are my darling boys dressed up for the festivities.



And here is our front yard display--the pumpkin patch!


Caleb insisted that Mark be a vampire this year, so he got facepainted too! I also facepainted a butterfly on myself, but a picture of it will have to come later, as my dad took the only picture with his camera.
At the end of the night, after trick-or-treating, we ate a late dinner with my parents and the kids. Both the boys really enjoyed running to the door to hand out treats, though Caleb thought it was more social-time than is typically appropriate. He kept standing at the door and chatting with any kid who came looking for candy!Happy Halloween a week late! Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. You all did have a lot of fun. It's a great holiday for the kids and adults :) Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete