3/17/10

Happy St. Patty's Day!

We really got into the spirit of St. Patrick's Day this year. The whole family is wearing green today, and I am decked out in green shoes and nail polish as well! I wore my green shamrock earrings for a bit, but they are not the most comfy so I left them in the car when I got to work!

And the boys were into it too...this morning Caleb was wearing a hat he made at school yesterday, and I painted both Caleb and Noah's faces with shamrocks. Caleb also wanted a message painted on his other cheek!

Funny kid stuff for the week: Caleb was asked at school where he thought a leprechaun lived, and he said "in the pond". Okay, whatever. But of course now he's constantly speculating about where the leprechaun is! (I'm tempted to run home this afternoon and paint green feet on the walls, to surprise Caleb) And Noah's funny saying of the week is "Imen...Cootie!" (which means I'm a cutie! and yes, it does have a pause between words)

Hope you're sporting your green today, and here's to a happy and safe St. Patty's Day. Don't pinch us, we are wearing green AND we're Irish! It's bad luck to pinch someone who's Irish, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment