3/21/10

Busy little bees.

I just had to change the blog to something Spring-y, and the opportunity arose this morning when my boys were working so nicely together, like busy little bees!

See how cute they are? I love Color Wonder coloring supplies--we have tons of them (fingerpaints, markers, paper) and I like that I don't have to worry that they will mark up the floor or anything else.


Smile for the camera! Lately Caleb really enjoys playing with Noah, when Noah will let him. It's nice to have them getting along most of the time.


Last but not least, Noah being silly for the camera. Noah loves posing for the camera right now; if he sees the camera he will yell, "SMILE!" and always wants to see the pictures or video after we take 'em.Happy Spring everyone! May your snow go away and your flowers start blooming!

No comments:

Post a Comment