11/2/09

Menu Plan Monday

Happy November, everyone! I am excited for this month because I am going to try to save more money on groceries than in the past. So for this week I've got a new menu plan that was created based on the sales and coupons I found this past weekend. So wish me luck and let's see if I can deal with the best of them!

A bit of background: I've tried using coupons in the past and had little luck--typically it seemed that the generic brands were still cheaper than the name brands with coupons. But this time I found a blog for my area, Chicks Dig Deals, that highlights the deals going on at several supermarkets, allowing me to take best advantage of sales and coupons.

So here's my Menu Plan Monday. If you want to participate, go to I'm an Organizing Junkie.

Breakfasts: Cereal, Peanut butter/Sunbutter toast, milk.
Lunches: Michelina frozen meals, leftovers, salad.
Dinners:
Monday: Eat Out (Grocery Shop night)
Tuesday: Spaghetti, Waxed Beans
Wednesday: Chili w/Cornbread, Green Beans
Thursday: Potluck Eggs Benedict
Friday: Loaded Baked Potatoes
Saturday: Lime Chicken Tacos
Sunday: Bakes Potato Soup w/Kielbasa

See you tomorrow for Tot Talk Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment