2/27/09

Noah and Caleb's milestones!

Hi all! It's busyness as usual around here--this past week we had only one night where we didn't need to be somewhere! Needless to say, we are looking forward to this weekend where we don't really have to go anywhere on Saturday (oh, except the auto mechanic, AGAIN!).

Here are Caleb and Noah, just chillin' in the kitchen. Caleb told me the other day, "Mommy, I don't want Noah anymore," however within an hour Caleb came up, gave me a hug, and said, "I like Noah, and I want a baby sister." Mark and I are glad that Caleb likes Noah most of the time, but that sister request will just need to be put on hold for a while.

Anyway, Noah and Caleb have been busy too. Noah has started to truly crawl once in a while, and his favorite activity lately has been to clap! So here's a video of that:



Noah is also pulling up onto his knees, so he's probably within days or weeks of pulling up all the way. Time to babyproof everything up a little higher than the floor!


And Caleb went to his first Ash Wednesday service, and was very excited to receive ashes on his forehead. He was very concerned that someone would accidentally wipe off his forehead. Of course, he washed it off with Daddy before bedtime, but not before I got a picture!

And, as always, Caleb is into music. One of his favorite prayers to sing is one he learned at Sunday School. It's a simple version of Father, I Adore You. See for yourself:

No comments:

Post a Comment