6/9/08

Announcing Baby Noah!

Hi all! I am pleased to announce the arrival of my baby brother, Noah Paul. He was born on May 28, and weighed 9 lbs. Both mommy and baby Noah are doing well. I really like having a baby brother--I love to rub his head! He cries a lot, but I help out--I always run to him when he cries and say, "It's okay baby Noah!"
As you can see in the picture below, Noah has a lot more hair than I did at birth, and it's very dark (mine was dark too, but it all fell out and grew in blond).

I've been up to lots of stuff, including my third birthday. I promise to post some pictures soon--mommy had another c-section, so it's just taking her a bit longer to recover...and since I need her help to post...well, we'll try to post again this week.

And on that note, I'm turning over posting to mommy permanently--now that Noah and I will share the blog, mommy will write all our posts.



No comments:

Post a Comment